- Tools and Guides
- Typical Configurations
- Installation codes of practice
- Cable Gland Installation Guidelines
- Maintaining the Integrity of the Installation
- Maintaining a seal
- Cable Gland Tools for Installation
- CMP Outer Seal Tightening Guides
- TruSeal Bespoke Tools
- Training and Support
- Installation Downloads
Need more help? Contact our team on +44 191 265 7411
Maintaining a seal
It is vitally important to maintain a good seal when installing a cable gland and most of the technology deployed in our cable glands is dedicated to this area. Depending on the environment in which the glands are to be installed, it may be necessary to fit additional sealing devices in order to obtain the required equipment rating.
Customers are advised to contact us if they are in any doubt or would like further advice on this subject.