- CMP at a glance
- Inside CMP
- Setting Standards
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Need more help? Contact our team on +44 191 265 7411
As a global company we understand the need to protect our environment within which we live and work, and we are committed to minimising the impact of our operations on both a local and international level.
Our annual environmental objectives and targets are developed as part of our process of continual improvement, and monitored on a monthly basis. This includes energy efficiency, waste minimisation, resource efficiency and recycling, as well as any environmental risks associated with our work. Every part of our operations is challenged to meet these targets.
As part of our commitment to the environment, CMP Products and the wider British Engines Group achieved certification in BS EN ISO 14001:2015 in September 2015. Most recently, CMP Products was further certified to an Integrated Management System, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our commitment to the environment is also demonstrated through initiatives such as:
- Maintaining our health, safety and environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001
- Implementing recycling bins around key areas in the business
- Regular paper shredding service to dispose of paper waste in a resourceful way
- Minimising energy waste through improved LED lighting in offices
- Reducing water waste through the implementation of a new water filtration system
To download a copy of our Integrated Management System certificate, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 please click here.
To download a copy of our RoHS and WEEE declaration, please click here.
To download a copy of our REACH declaration, please click here.
To download a copy of our product disposal guidance please click here.
To download a copy of our integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environment policy please click here.