Press Enquiry? Contact the CMP
Marketing Team on +44 191 265 7411
Tuesday, 14 November 2023
Celebrating Employee Success at British Engines Awards Evening
On Friday 10th November, employees from across CMP were invited to an evening at the Crowne Plaza, Newcastle for the British Engines Awards Evening.
An annual event, the Awards Evening unites apprentices and dedicated long-serving employees from across British Engines Group companies, seeking to celebrate achievements and express gratitude for their unwavering service to their respective companies.
Receiving apprenticeship awards from CMP were Lucas Quigley, Maintenance Apprentice, who won 1st Year Apprentice Award.
Followed by Nick Ralph, Manufacturing Apprentice, who took home an award for 2nd Year Apprentice.
Clare Taylor, Customer Services Manager for CMP, received an award for 25 years’ service having joined the company back in 1997 as a Business Administration Apprentice.
Also recognised for their long service to CMP was:
- Vince Patterson, CEO, 35 Years’ Service
- Kathleen Kearns, Regional Manager (Europe), 35 Years’ Service
- Steve Holt, Chief Operations Officer, 35 Years’ Service
- Gillian Elliot, Master Production Scheduler, 35 Years’ Service
- Darren Thompson, Machine Setter Operator, 35 Years’ Service
A huge well done to all from everyone at CMP!