Triton T3CDS In Depth Information - Inner Seal Housing
- Robust Flameproof CDS system, less susceptible to damage than equivalent diaphragm seals.
- No need for Cable Guide to protect CDS system as cable conductors do not penetrate or damage the Flameproof Seal as they pass through it.
- Flameproof seal does not tear or split as a result of frictional rotation during installation.
- Flameproof inner seal remains in the Cable Gland, and does not ride on the cable, therefore is not prone to mechanical damage when the cable needs to be withdrawn from the equipment.
- Remote make off, disconnection and re-connection does not jeopardise the safety integrity of the Ex apparatus.
- Inspection can be affected without disturbing the inner seal.